Moms, did you have any clue?
So, now being 4 mo. pregnant with #2 I have been bombarded with the question: "Do you have any gut feeling? Boy or girl?" The answer is no. To be honest with you, I had a "gut feeling" Lucy was a boy... Oops! I honestly could not tell you, one way or another, what this one will be.
Like all expecting mothers, I'm sure, I tried the Chinese Gender Prediction Calender... 51% chance for a girl - 49% for a boy... I did it with Lucy too, and it said she was going to be a boy. How helpful! Hahaha!
With Lucy I had just about every pregnancy symptom known to man... This pregnancy has been so uneventful... I actually forget I'm pregnant sometimes! So maybe its a boy? Who knows!!
We'll find out soon enough. We go in for our next Ultrasound in September, so we'll find out then! Uck. I hate waiting!!
Don't forget to vote in my poll... and leave a comment about your guess. We'll see who's right!