This girl is outrageous! Love it!
• She is 23lbs (46%) and 32.5in (74%)
• Runs & runs until she literally falls over asleep. Its hilarious.
• Eats like a bird. I wish I ate like that girl, I'd be skinny in no time :-)
• Says the funniest things! Current favorites: "Oh grrreat!", "Oh fiiine!" (both very sarcastically, if she could roll her eyes she would) "That's gross, mama!", "Ohhh wow! That's cool!", "Relassss, mama..." If you know me, its obvious who she is mimicking in all of these... I would raise a cynical 16 month old. :-)
• Sleeps 12 hours, straight through the night.
• Is still in 12 month clothes and size 5 shoes.
• Has the most beautiful smile that literally lights up the room.
• Is a wonderful big sis. I'm very lucky.
Sweetest thing ever! Loves it!
• She is 10lbs (30%) and 22in (47%)
• Starting to hold her head up really well. Loving her bebe pod!
• Eats 4oz of formula every 3 hours.
• Has been on formula since 7 weeks. Makes for a much happier baby :-)
• Sleeps 6 hour stretches at night.
• Has the sweetest coos and giggles. Yep, she belly laughs, a-mazing!
• Is still in newborn clothes... They are still a bit big on her! Tiny.
• Her smile is infectious. Absolutely beautiful!
• Is a little angel. I'm very lucky.
So, there you have it. The monkeys are getting too big! Everyday seems to be in fast forward. I blink and miss it. Its heartbreaking and fun all at the same time. I might be the luckiest girl in the world :-)
Love you all, sorry for being gone for so long! I've been keeping up will all of you though... Don't worry your pretty little heads :-)